Friday 19 April 2019

Hot but not Cross


In time honoured tradition here is this year's batch of HXB.

The weather is roasting just now and the best bit is that the night time temperature is holding up well above freezing.  I have been pricking out flowers and sowing beans and squashes. If we were to get another frost forecast I would have to take seed trays indoors.  Some space has been freed up in the shed now that the potato planting has started.  That is another Good Friday tradition (planting potatoes).




4 comments:

  1. Do you put candied peel in your HXB s it’s the thing that puts me off them. They look good though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes candied peel - and I'll admit I did feel a bit guilty because I know you always object to it!

      Delete
    2. And you still didn't make one without just for me?

      Delete