Wednesday 23 July 2014

Ooops Sharks on the Loose

I think I may have overplanted my curcubit patch. In there are Sharks Fin Melons, Kabocha Squash and courgettes. Also half a dozen sweetcorn. 


Not so long ago it looked like this. I think there has been an extra boost from the weather and the weed suppressant fabric.



And there are signs that the plants have no intention of stopping at the perimeter fence



Not to be left out the brassicas also appreciate the WSF treatment:






Given that I have returned from two weeks holiday the really impressive thing is the lack of weeds!  (Of course there are plenty enough left in other areas.) 









3 comments:

  1. I love it when the vegetables take over the plot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you are a WCF convert too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I really am going to have to give this a try next year as i am so behind with everything this year and it has worked wonders around my fruit trees and bushes!!

    ReplyDelete