Wednesday 4 September 2019

Dipper



Today I am over the moon because not only have I met a new bird, but I have managed to capture it on film.  It's a dipper!  

This one patrols the burn (stream) that runs along the length of our allotment site and then disappears into a culvert underneath a very busy roundabout.  I made a very poor quality video and the sound on it is even worse, mostly being the traffic. What it does capture though is the dipping that led me to my correct guess as to what it might be.  This has made my day, or even week. Here, technology permitting is the video:




Only one song suggests itself.  And I apologise in advance:




2 comments:

  1. They certainly don’t make for an easy photograph opportunity/=.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apology accepted and you're forgiven because of the interesting little bird 🙂

    ReplyDelete