Today I built this year's carrot temple - I wouldn't grow carrots without the mesh to keep the root fly away.
At the far end I've removed the forcing barrel from the rhubarb:
In between the two the ground is pretty clear (although there are 8 rows of potatoes under the soil in the foreground)
except for a double row of broad beans. The carrot netting was over these until today.
Stepping further back takes in the carrot tent and beyond it the allium patch.
It's looking pretty green just now.
To complete the run to the other end there is a fifth patch which I am reserving for curcubits. I'm planning some squashes as well as the usual courgettes this year. (More about this later)
There are two more "rooms" on the other side of my internal path, both in need of some attention. I will save them for another post once I've put my plans for them into action.